Skin whitening injectables are sold for injection into a vein, muscle, or under the skin. They're available online as well as at select retail stores and health spas. They frequently make claims to lighten the complexion, even out skin tone, and decrease blemishes. Glutathione is a skin-lightening substance that is used in skin whitening injections. Glutathione can also be found in tablet form on the market.
Skin Whitening Injections vs. Chemical Peeling Treatment
After applying glutathione, the benefits will appear almost immediately, however chemical peeling would require one or more sessions to achieve the desired results. However, the chemical peel is the best alternative due to the adverse effects of skin whitening injections. When it comes to cost, chemical peeling is less expensive than skin whitening injections.
Why a Whitening Injection treatment is performed ?
- The goal of utilizing glutathione is to convert eumelanin to pheomelanin, which is present in fair-skinned people.
- Glutathione also aids in the inhibition of the enzyme tyrosinase, which is involved in the creation of melanin in your body, which is harmful to your skin's health.
- Glutathione Injections, in other words, provide a protective layer on your skin that helps to shield it from UV radiation while also lowering the quantity of melanin in your body.
How are Whitening Injections performed?
- The injection treatment is said to have cosmetic benefits such as skin whitening, anti-wrinkle, and scar removal.
- The skin of the intended injection location will be cleaned throughout the treatment.
- And the specified substance(s) will be administered into the body by intravenous infusion or intradermal injection.
How long is a Whitening Injections process?
One skin whitening injection can be given once a week, therefore the entire therapy could take three months.
What is the Whitening Injection’s price in Pakistan?
The cost of a whitening injection in Pakistan varies from place to place. However, the regular fee for a whitening injection in Pakistan can range from 6000-7000 PKR, depending on the type of whitening injection you need.
How Can I book my Whitening Injections through Marham?
Click here to book your whitening injection treatment through Marham without any additional fee. You can also avail up to 20% off on all services.